On Tue, Jul 16, 2024 at 7:01 AM Richard Henderson <
richard.hender...@linaro.org> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> CI currently failing FreeBSD:
>
> https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/jobs/7347517439
>
> > pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-pillow' have been
> found in the repositories
> > pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-pip' have been
> found in the repositories
> > pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-sphinx' have been
> found in the repositories
> > pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-sphinx_rtd_theme'
> have been found in the repositories
> > pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-yaml' have been
> found in the repositories
>
> Has FreeBSD ports updated to something beyond python 3.9, and we need an
> update to match?

Oh yes, the default python version has been changed to 3.11 so the `py39-`
prefix of the package name should be also changed to `py311-`

Where are those packages name listed? I can check if it is possible to
change to use some more deterministic names.

Best,
Li-Wen