On 16/07/2024 01.00, Richard Henderson wrote:
Hi guys,

CI currently failing FreeBSD:

https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/jobs/7347517439

pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-pillow' have been found in the repositories pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-pip' have been found in the repositories pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-sphinx' have been found in the repositories pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-sphinx_rtd_theme' have been found in the repositories pkg: No packages available to install matching 'py39-yaml' have been found in the repositories

Has FreeBSD ports updated to something beyond python 3.9, and we need an update to match?

Yes, we discussed it in IRC yesterday: Python has been updated there, we need to update lcitool to the latest version to get the fix for it. Alex is planning to provide a patch.

 Thomas