v1:
1. support ADC for AST2700
2. support I2C for AST2700

Jamin Lin (15):
  aspeed/adc: Add AST2700 support
  aspeed/soc: support ADC for AST2700
  hw/i2c/aspeed: support to set the different memory size
  hw/i2c/aspeed: support discontinuous register memory region of I2C bus
  hw/i2c/aspeed: rename the I2C class pool attribute to share_pool
  hw/i2c/aspeed: introduce a new bus pool buffer attribute in
    AspeedI2Cbus
  hw/i2c/aspeed: support discontinuous poll buffer memory region of I2C
    bus
  hw/i2c/aspeed: introduce a new dma_dram_offset attribute in
    AspeedI2Cbus
  hw/i2c/aspeed: Add AST2700 support
  hw/i2c/aspeed: support Tx/Rx buffer 64 bits address
  hw/i2c/aspeed: support high part dram offset for DMA 64 bits
  aspeed/soc: introduce a new API to get the INTC orgate information
  aspeed/soc: support I2C for AST2700
  aspeed: fix coding style
  aspeed: add tmp105 in i2c bus 0 for AST2700

 hw/adc/aspeed_adc.c         |  16 ++
 hw/arm/aspeed.c             |  31 +++-
 hw/arm/aspeed_ast27x0.c     |  65 +++++++
 include/hw/adc/aspeed_adc.h |   1 +
 include/hw/i2c/aspeed_i2c.h |  34 ++--

2.34.1