Hi,

Could you tell me what kind of programs can be emulated in user-mode of
QEMU ?

It seems that only limited programs can be emulated in user-mode, like
/bin/ls, and with warning. A lot of other programs cannot be emulated, like
GUI programs, browser, etc.

Additionally, why so many instructions come out when I use  " -d in_asm "
to log? It's hard to find the real instructions of that single program...
Thanks.