On Fri, Sep 18, 2026 at 04:46:51PM +0300, Andrey Drobyshev wrote:
v6 -> v7:

 * Patch 9:
   - cleanup closed vhostfd here rather than in #14;
   - add !cpr_incoming guard before saving CPR fd;

 * Patch 14:
   - remove closed vhostfd cleanup (moved to #9);
   - lift !cpr_incoming guard before saving CPR fd - not needed with an
     early return;

 * Patches 15-16 (NEW):
   - add qtests running cpr-transfer/cpr-exec with a vhost-vsock-pci
     device attached;
   - add functional test with a live guest doing host<->guest vsock
     transfers across a series of CPR migrations.

v6: 
https://lore.kernel.org/qemu-devel/[email protected]

Signed-off-by: Andrey Drobyshev <[email protected]>
---
Andrey Drobyshev (16):
     migration/cpr: forbid saving duplicate CprFds into hash table
     tests/unit: add test for duplicate keys in CPR FD table
     migration: forbid snapshots in CPR migration modes
     tests/qtest/migration: add test for snapshot rejection in CPR modes
     vhost-vsock: block CPR migration modes
     vhost: add vhost_reset_owner op
     vhost-vsock: don't reset connections during CPR
     vhost-vsock: fix FD leak in realize()
     vhost-vsock: preserve vhost FD during CPR
     vhost: factor out vhost_dev_init_backend()
     vhost: make vhost_dev_cleanup() safe on a partially initialized device
     vhost: add vhost_dev_set_owner() / vhost_dev_reset_owner() helpers
     vhost: add vhost_dev_is_initialized() helper
     vhost-vsock: hand off device ownership across CPR
     tests/qtest/migration: add vhost-vsock tests for cpr-transfer and cpr-exec
     tests/functional: add vhost-vsock CPR test with a live guest

I think I sent my A-b/R-b to all vhost/vsock related patches (if not please let me know). As for the other patches, I don't think I know enough about CPR.

So for vhost/vsock everything LGTM, I left just a comment more for my curiosity.

Thanks for the patience and the work!
Stefano


Reply via email to