Hi

On Wed, Oct 7, 2026 at 6:16 AM Jamin Lin <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi Marc-André Lureau
>
> > > diff --git a/include/hw/usb/redirect-server.h
> > > b/include/hw/usb/redirect-server.h
> >
> > What do you need a header for? If there is nothing to share with other 
> > units,
> > better keep it all in .c.
> >
> > --
> > Marc-André Lureau <[email protected]>
>
> Thanks for your suggestion and review.
>
> Nothing else includes it. The main reason for having a separate header file 
> is readability.
> redirect-server.c is already about 1600 lines, so I thought keeping the state 
> structure
> and constants in a separate file would make the code easier to follow.
>
> Would hw/usb/redirect-server.h be OK instead?

Yes - I don't think we have strict rules about headers

> If you still prefer to keep everything in the .c file, I will move it there 
> for v3.

That would be "my" preference. I don't mind large files as long as
they don't mix various concerns/domains/levels.


Reply via email to