Hi Marc-André Lureau

> Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 2/8] hw/usb/redirect-server: Add a usbredir server
> device
> 
> Hi
> 
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2026 at 6:16 AM Jamin Lin <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Marc-André Lureau
> >
> > > > diff --git a/include/hw/usb/redirect-server.h
> > > > b/include/hw/usb/redirect-server.h
> > >
> > > What do you need a header for? If there is nothing to share with
> > > other units, better keep it all in .c.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Marc-André Lureau <[email protected]>
> >
> > Thanks for your suggestion and review.
> >
> > Nothing else includes it. The main reason for having a separate header file 
> > is
> readability.
> > redirect-server.c is already about 1600 lines, so I thought keeping
> > the state structure and constants in a separate file would make the code
> easier to follow.
> >
> > Would hw/usb/redirect-server.h be OK instead?
> 
> Yes - I don't think we have strict rules about headers
> 
> > If you still prefer to keep everything in the .c file, I will move it there 
> > for v3.
> 
> That would be "my" preference. I don't mind large files as long as they don't
> mix various concerns/domains/levels.
Thanks for the review and suggestion.
Will do.

Jamin

Reply via email to