on 11/10/2012 00:09 malc said the following:
> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012, Andriy Gapon wrote:
>
>> on 08/10/2012 12:02 Andriy Gapon said the following:

>>> It does!  Thank you very much.
>>
>> Do you plan to commit this fix?
>> Is there anything that I should do to make that happen (sooner)?
>>

> Submit a patch with a well thought out comment and it'll be commited.
>
> [..snip..]

Hmm... Since you are the author of the patch, wouldn't be more appropriate for
you to submit it?  Besides, I can only mostly repeat the bug report as I do not
quite understand the code and can not properly describe what the patch does.

Sorry for not taking up the work, but I am really just a qemu user.

--
Andriy Gapon