On 3/22/21 2:31 PM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> On 22/03/21 14:27, Claudio Fontana wrote:
>> This surprisingly works without moving cpu_reset() to a specific_ss
>> module, even though accel-common.c is specific_ss, hw/core/cpu.c is
>> common_ss. How come the call to accel_reset_cpu works?
>
> I don't understand the question.  Why wouldn't it work? :)
>
> Paolo

Heh probably something I forgot or do not understand around the specific_ss /
common_ss distinction.

I was under the (wrong?) impression that we build some tools or components that
include common_ss objects, but not specific_ss.

And maybe I am just wrong, and things are simpler than I expected.

Ciao,

Claudio