On Tue, 2 May 2023 at 11:39, Juan Quintela <quint...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Richard, once that we are here, one of the problem that we are having is
> that the test is exiting with an abort, so we have no clue what is
> happening.  Is there a way to get a backtrace, or at least the number

This has been consistently an issue with the migration tests.
As the owner of the tests, if they are not providing you with
the level of detail that you need to diagnose failures, I
think that is something that is in your court to address:
the CI system is always going to only be able to provide
you with what your tests are outputting to the logs.

For the specific case of backtraces from assertion failures,
I think Dan was looking at whether we could put something
together for that. It won't help with segfaults and the like, though.

You should be able to at least get the number of the subtest out of
the logs (either directly in the logs of the job, or else
from the more detailed log file that gets stored as a
job artefact in most cases).

thanks
-- PMM