On Tue, 02 May 2023 12:39:12 +0200
Juan Quintela <quint...@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> my patches are only code movement and cleanups, so Lukas any clue?
>
> Lukas, I am going to drop the compress code for now and pass the other
> patches.  In the meanwhile, I am going to try to setup some machine
> where I can run the upstream tests and see if I can reproduce there.
> BTW, I would be happy if you double check that I did the rebase
> correctly, they didn't apply correctly, but as said, the tests have been
> running for two/three days on all my daily testing, so I thought that I
> did the things correctly.

Hi,
I rebased the series here and got exactly the same files as in this
pull request. And I can't reproduce these failures either.

Maybe you can run the CI just on the newly added compress tests and see
if it already blows up without the refactoring?

Anyway, this series is not so important anymore...