On 5/4/23 02:26, Song Gao wrote:
V4:
   - R-b and rebase;
   - Migrate the upper half lsx regs;
   - Remove tcg_gen_mulus2_*;
   - Vsetallnez use !do_match2;
   - Use tcg_gen_concat_i64_i128/tcg_gen_extr_i128_i64 to replace
     TCGV128_LOW(val)/TCGV128_High(val);

One minor nit, everything reviewed!  Congratulations.

Thank you for your guidance and review.

Since all patches are reviewed, how about drop 'RFC' on v5?

Sure.

I am  really not sure When the Vol2 will be open.

That is unfortunate.

I think the timing of the merge of this code is now up to you as maintainer of the Loongson target. As an employee of the company you have more insight into the status of the extension, whether it is already present in shipping silicon, or completed final draft, or still beta, etc.

Even if the extension is finalized, I see no reason why you should not be able to merge, so long as the extension is off by default, to be enabled by a cpu property from the command-line. We regularly do this for unratified RISCV extensions.

r~