On Mon, May 22, 2023 at 5:16 PM Mateusz Albecki <mateusz.p.albe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Certainly seems like my patch is wrong as it will make the abort path
execute ide_cmd_done twice. During debug I came to the conclusion that
ide_cmd_done is not called at all as I was getting timeouts on the driver
side while waiting for D2H FIS. I am still not sure how I was getting this
behavior if the problem was actually with setting correct error bits. Even
so I think it can be safely assumed that Niklas' change will solve the
issue, I will try to verify it in a couple of days and if I see any problem
I will come back to you.

> Mateusz

Great, thanks :)

I'm waiting to hear back from Niklas, but I'm hoping to take their patches
this cycle as I think they look quite good.

Thank you for submitting bug reports and patches :~)

--js