On 3/9/24 19:17, Mario Marietto wrote:
@Pierrick Bouvier :

---> I'm really glad to see it worked! Are you already running the raspberry image, or vanilla AOSP ?

No and I don't think I will. I have a project that I'm working on that aims to emulate Android for Arm on Linux x64 bit. I knew that it would be slow,but I didn't think it would be so much. When I used AVD as an emulator,Android went faster.

      @Peter Maydell <mailto:peter.mayd...@linaro.org> :

I think that I've understood the reason why several years ago it worked. Probably I'd used this special version of qemu :

https://github.com/antmicro/kvm-aosp-qemu/releases/tag/5.0.0-kvm-aosp <https://github.com/antmicro/kvm-aosp-qemu/releases/tag/5.0.0-kvm-aosp>

I'm sure that it contains the necessary patches to be able to boot Android 10 on the Jetson Nano.

Hopefully you are right, but unlikely:
https://github.com/antmicro/kvm-aosp-qemu/compare/fdd76fecdd...5.0.0-kvm-aosp

Also, quoting Eric Blake:

  On technical lists, it's best to avoid top-posting, and to
  instead reply inline to make the conversation easier to follow;
  it's also okay to trim quoted parts irrelevant to your reply,
  as it can be assumed that anyone joining the conversation can
  find the public list archives to catch up on the full thread.

Regards,

Phil.