Hi,

I am trying to build custom machine in QEMU-4.2.0.

I'm getting some warning regarding armv7m_init() saying implicit
declaration but I have defined it in the armv7m.c,  even same kind of
warning for the qemu_allocate_irq().

I not able to find the right "commit" for both functions are they updated
or still can be worked?

Thanks,
Abhijeet.