Hi Matthias and Tim,

As I can see, switching off ML subscription during holidays is not a good idea ;)

On 26.07.2012 14:10, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
But I just noticed this inconsistency between the "Map Navigation"
toolbar and the print composer. The pan tool in the "Map Navigation"
consists of four arrows into all directions. In the print composer it is
one arrow with a square behind it.

You are right. We should select just one of them. One arrow seems for me at this moment better choice. Expanation - below.

Personally I'd prefer a hand-icon anyway, because I got used to look for
a hand-icon when I want to pan something (I think this is what most
GUI's use?). But the icons should at least be consistent. Or is there
any reason for this?

Hand is the most popular, but I wanted to have some simple sign which could be used also in "action" (bottom right) part of icons. In this case hand is too complicated. That's the reason.

regards,
Robert

Regards