On 03/19/2013 11:34 PM, Alexander Bruy wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:40:03 +0100
Martin Dobias <wonder...@gmail.com> wrote:

The port of original algorithms to SEXTANTE seems to be nearly
complete  and SEXTANTE has superior approach of creating the GUI for
algorithms dynamically (similar to GRASS toolbox) instead of manually
creating GUI for each algorithm. So...what about removing the original
fTools and GdalTools plugins before 2.0 and focusing on improvements
of their counterparts in SEXTANTE?

+1 for removing fTools and GDALTools.

But unfortunately not all fTools and GDAL tools algorithms ported to
SEXTANTE, some of them still present only in original plugins. I
plan to work on this.

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:42:04 +0100