Yeah I know the difference, if everybody was doing like me you ahve to multiply by x50 ^^

Is there a possibility to have a map of these downloads ?

Le 07/06/2013 20:06, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :

Il 07/06/2013 19:47, Alex Mandel ha scritto:
It's a real number, not necessarily real people (some may be bots). Also not
necessarily unique. I've read that awstats tends to overestimate up to 10%. Its
also

On the other hand, many organizations download just one copy, and distribute it
within their network.
I think a guesstimate of around one million users is not too far from reality.
Of course, trends are probably mor informative than actual numbers.
All the best.