Am 16.01.2014, 20:15 Uhr, schrieb Werner Macho <werner.ma...@gmail.com>:
If GDAL is extended with new options not available in the
preselectable options (or you have your own newer version of GDAL
installed) there is always the possibility to enter these new options
manual in these boxes (sometimes the commands can be quite long -
hence the space to overlook the full command). If you know a way of
hiding these boxes (again - more options should not be necessary to be
opened) it would be nice to make them smaller .. I did find no way.
+ 1 for no empty collapsible boxes.
which will mean that we loose functionality

I think we might not be talking about the same thing here.

Check http://www.faunalia.eu/~paolo/vector.png

"Datasource Options" and "Layer Options" are empty and could be hidden.

"Custom Options" contains two input fields for custom layer and datasource options. Those are fine!

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com