On 1/28/15 8:27 AM, Martin Dobias wrote:
Hi Gary

I cannot replicate your problem (tried 2.6 and master). I have attached a very simple test plugin that first creates an layer and then adds a feature on a click of a button. With the triggerRepaint() call the canvas is refreshed correctly (when caching is enabled on or not). Let me know if that code works for you - maybe your problem is somewhere else or it is more complex.

Cheers
Martin

Martin:

Your example works fine---must be something else going on in my code. I'll have to dig deeper.

Thanks for taking the time to put together an example!

-gary