Hi Enzo,

do not put it into html (see section 6 of the QWC documentation) maybe in that location it is not run as a script but accessed by the browser as any other html file (remember: I am no expert on this). Basically you should not see the file at all in the browser, if an error occurs it should be in Apache's error log. Be sure ther is no space as the first character of the first line (as was suggested before).

Bernhard