Hi Enzo,

check Apache's error log (located e.g. in /var/log/apache2) and see if there is some more information.

Bernhard

Am 23.04.2015 19:33, schrieb Enzo Cocca:
Hi Bernard,
I have followed
If I put the wsgi folder in /usr/lib/cgi-bin/ and set apache config like

   WSGIDaemonProcess gis processes=5 threads=15 display-name=%{GROUP}
   WSGIScriptAlias /wsgi/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/wsgi/
   WSGIScriptAliasMatch ^/wsgi/([^/]+) /usr/lib/cgi-bin/wsgi/$1.wsgi

I have internal error 500. You  I'm not understand  again
sorry