Hello Raymond,

> Now, because of large changes in our system that will affect all plugins, the
> QGIS team wants to send some messages to all plugin developers. This could be
> done by hand (adding up all addresses as BCC in an email program) but it
> would take up a lot of time.

Instead of sending bulk eMails, taken from plugin Db ( that the current rule
forbids ) you can have two possible strategies:

1) to ask again to all plugin developers sign a new mail-list, where is
explicitely indicate the scope of

2) simply, to insert in the qgis.org web site a clear alert to plugin
developers what they need to do to update their work

It'all.

Regarda

Roberto (GeoDrinX developer of GEarthView and other plugins)