Thanks!

Seems like this WFS service is not very stable at certain moments. Trying to figure out what is going on. But it doesn't seem to be a QGIS problem.

phew :)

Raymond

On 12-12-16 16:13, Even Rouault wrote:

So I think 2.14 is not patched? You need to have latest 2.18 or 2.16 ...

maybe Even can comment on this? Is it possible to bring this fix in 2.14

(LTR?)

Richard,

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/4bcbc1e4e7ce89237e48067e352d50079fdfa4a6
was to fix a regression of 2.16.0 that didn't exist in 2.14

If I try the Bouwvlak layer in 2.14.8 (manually), that works, so I'm not
sure what the issue you got with 2.14 is.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

--
Terglobo