It is important that convex hull is available for datasets
at the user interface level.

HÃ¥vard

On 27. juni 2017 07:19, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
Hi Nyall,

Il 27/06/2017 01:41, Nyall Dawson ha scritto:

This discussion relates to the "Convex Hull" algorithm. I'd like to:

1. Drop the "Field (optional, only used if creating convex hulls by
classes)" option and the accompanying method choice used to set the
convex hull to 'create convex hulls based on field'.

I understand the rationale behind this; I'm just a bit worried it will
be more complicated and less understandable for users.
Perhaps adding another module that does both commands (collect + convex
hull) in one shot would be useful?
All the best.