Hi rainer,

Le 26/06/2019 à 11:23, Rainer Hurling a écrit :
- can you try with llvm 6 or 7 from ports (I think that FreeBSD 13 have llvm 8 by default)?

Loïc, this seems to be the right approach. With llvm 8 and 7 the build fails, with llvm 6 all builts fine!

As a fallback (workaround), I could enforce the port to use llvm 6, until the real cause is found.
You should fill an issue to our bugzilla. Maybe llvm or core dev can take a look at this bug? AFAIK, Ed found already an error (not reproduced?) in FreeBSD devel with newest llvm version.

The problem seems to be with src/core/qgscoordinatereferencesystem_legacy.h and its long table, handled via QMap. Obviously, newer llvm versions (7 and 8) are not able to create the code correctly.

I'll test with newer llvm version but on FreeBSD 12.

It doesn't seem to affect Linux, since Docker is based on Ubuntu 19.04 and clang 8 if I'm not mistaken. Nyall, Denis, can you confirm?

Regards

Loïc