Hi Rainer,

Le 17/08/2019 à 20:07, Rainer Hurling a écrit :
Hi Loïc,

Sorry for the late answer, I had been on vacation for some days.
And it's my turn now ;)

I tested again on a recent HEAD amd64 (r351113) and it fails with clang
8.0.1, but builds with clang 9.0rc2! So this really seems to be a
special problem of clang and should be solved until 9.0x.

In the next days, I will prepare the updates for graphics/qgis-ltr and
graphics/qgis.

Good to know. FYI, there is a plan to bump LLVM_DEFAULT to 90. It may be worth indicating that llvm80 should not be used.

Best regards,

Loïc

Best wishes,
Rainer