Ok, that's great - I'll keep an eye out for it.

Sorry if I appeared to be impatient - I just wanted to ask, as it wasn't clear whether the installer linked from downloads section was the official/final release for Win32.

Good luck with the compiling, and many thanks.

Mike

Paolo Cavallini wrote:
Mike Leahy ha scritto:
This brings me to the subject of my email - will there be a standalone
window installer for Qgis, as with the previous versions?

The installer is currently under preparation - be pqatinet for some
extra days. Unfortunately compiling all the toolchain under windows is
much more tricky than it should be.
All the best.
pc