Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right list for this. Just upgrade to 1.0.2 from .1 and
done my first actual GIS job using the program. Problem: 1.0.2 seems
considerably more sluggish and prone to maxing my processor than 1.0.1. did.
E.g. every time I move a (not particularly drawing-intensive) map, there's a
pause, my fan kicks up a fuss and CPU usage temporarily hits 100%. It slows
everything down for many common actions.

I'm on XP sp2. Laptop is a 2ghz processor, 1gig memory. As I say, 1.0.1. didn't
seems to have these problems. Anyone else been having this? Any fixes?

Cheers,

Dan