Le 06/06/2010 14:40, Goyo a écrit :
El dom, 06-06-2010 a las 13:58 +0200, MORREALE Jean Roc escribió:
Le 05/06/2010 21:00, Goyo a écrit :
El vie, 04-06-2010 a las 14:47 +0200, MORREALE Jean Roc escribió:
It would be great if the plugin could parse the file, group the
feature points sequentially by the input field and only then draw
the polygon as it would allows a surveyer to stop collecting a long
feature to collect a small nearby feature and then resume on the
previous one.

Please install version 0.2.2 of the plugin and see if it does what
you need. It allows you to sort the points by the grouping attribute.
You'll find it in the plugin installer.

Hi goyo,

Unfortunately I can't test the version "0.2.2 (0.2.0)", when installing
I get this error :

"The plugin seems to have been installed but I don't know where.
Probably the plugin package contained a wrong named directory.
Please search the list of installed plugins. I'm nearly sure you'll find
the plugin there, but I just can't determine which of them it is. It
also means that I won't be able to determine if this plugin is installed
and inform you about available updates. However the plugin may work.
Please contact the plugin author and submit this issue."

And this on clean qgis install without the previous version of
points2one (0.2.0), which is still showing up in the list), the folder
is created and filled in ~/.qgis/python/plugins.

I'll try to fix this. But the plugin should work anyway. Can you go to
Plugins>  Manage plugins and and check whether Points2One is listed and
can be activated?

Goyo

Points2One is effectively available in the plugin manager and is working great ! Thank you for this modification