How does this differ from just using the Nabble interface to the
qgis-user list
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Quantum-GIS-f4099105.html
or joining the email list if you want?

It seems like we could embed nabble in the qgis.org site too
http://www.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=36

I do suggest we link directly or embed nabble in place of the old forums
link to help users find it.

Thanks,
Alex