Od: "Järnefelt Jouko" <jouko.jarnef...@tampere.fi>
Do: "Joachim Józefowicz" <joachimjozefow...@gmail.com>; "Qgis List"
<qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Wysłano: 2014-03-21 11:13:00
Temat: VS: [Qgis-user] Is there way to print out a layered PDF-document?

Hey,

Thanks Joachim for your answer, and pardon me because I wasn’t clear
enough.

I know how to print out a PDF… but the thing what I’m trying to do is
to print out a PDF-document that has preserved the same layers which
have been active in QGIS workspace. This is possible in MapInfo but I’m
interested to know if there is similar function in QGIS… or any
workaround.

Cheers to all,

Jouko