Hi Phil,thanks a lot!Marilena

----Messaggio originale----

Da: p...@wyatt-family.com

Data: 27/01/2015 23.41

A: <labiancamaril...@libero.it>

Ogg: RE: RE: [Qgis-user] (no subject)

-->Hi Marilena, There are quite a few tutorials about geocoding. A quick Google
search with the terms .. QGIS geocoding .. returned plenty of leads. As always
there are multiple ways this can be done so don't be afraid to try the
geocoding from a few different services especially if the address locations are
in rural areas. Some systems work best in cities, others in lesser known areas.
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=qgis+geocoding&amp;ie=utf-8&amp;oe=utf-8&amp;gws_rd=cr&amp;ei=AxLIVMXfPMmD8gXStICoCQ#q=qgis+geocoding
 Given QGIS is open source there are lots of samples and websites that can help
you through almost any process. Have fun! Cheers - Phil From:
labiancamaril...@libero.it [mailto:labiancamaril...@libero.it]