Can I suggest that in future you put a subject in the subject field. It
makes it easier to vet the emails and decide if the subject matter is important.

On 29/01/15 05:06, labiancamaril...@libero.it wrote:
Hi Phil,
thanks a lot!
Marilena

    ----Messaggio originale----
    Da: p...@wyatt-family.com
    Data: 27/01/2015 23.41
    A: <labiancamaril...@libero.it>
    Ogg: RE: RE: [Qgis-user] (no subject)

    Hi Marilena,

    There are quite a few tutorials about geocoding. A quick Google
    search with the terms .. QGIS geocoding .. returned plenty of leads.
    As always there are multiple ways this can be done so don't be
    afraid to try the geocoding from a few different services especially
    if the address locations are in rural areas. Some systems work best
    in cities, others in lesser known areas.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=qgis+geocoding&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=AxLIVMXfPMmD8gXStICoCQ#q=qgis+geocoding

    Given QGIS is open source there are lots of samples and websites
    that can help you through almost any process.

    Have fun!

    Cheers - Phil