Hi,
Remove all layers exept the openlayers layers.  Zoom in and use the "save
as image"  option ( under project I think). Pan again and take another
snapshot.  All images will be save and georeferenced with a world file and
you can then reload them in your project.  Make sure you cite your
sources.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Le 2015-03-08 22:56, "lpalao [via OSGeo.org]"