Thank you very much for the reply, but I have a question of your answer.
When you say: "The latest release", I understand the QGIS 2.8, that's
correct? And then, I need to install the QGIS Server Python plugin on QGIS
Server, as you say here
http://www.itopen.it/qgis-server-python-plugins-ubuntu-setup/ , or It's no
necessary from the latest release of QGIS Desktop?

I'll try it and I tell you my result!

Thanks a lot!

Carles