> Thank you very much for the reply, but I have a question of your answer.
> When you say: "The latest release", I understand the QGIS 2.8, that's
> correct? And then, I need to install the QGIS Server Python plugin on QGIS
> Server, as you say here
> http://www.itopen.it/qgis-server-python-plugins-ubuntu-setup/ , or It's no
> necessary from the latest release of QGIS Desktop?
>
> I'll try it and I tell you my result!
>
> Thanks a lot!

The article describe the setup to install the example HelloServer
plugin and let it run on Ubuntu 14.04 server edition, you might find
that useful to get started, you can also read the other 2 articles in
the QGIS section of my website
http://www.itopen.it/category/gis/qgis/qgis-server/

You need to write a custom filter to modifiy GETFEATUREINFO request,
if you examine the example plugin's code you will probably get some
inspiration.

Python plugins for QGIS Server are available with QGIS >= 2.8

One of my tasks for the next HF is to add a "Server" section to the
plugins official repository, if you develop something re-usable, don't
forget to upload the plugin when it's done.

Happy coding :)

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it