As the error suggests, check the log (processing log) for more details on why
it failed.  Look in the INFO section for SAGA command output.

On Jun 2, 2015, at 3:22 AM, Olav Peeters <opeet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm having issues with the SAGA modules in Qgis 2.8.2. Performing an analysis
> ends with:
>
> Oooops! The following output layers could not be open
> Grid:
> /var/folders/g4/__hdq_jj7fb095y56hsbprzh0000gn/T/processing/e60cad6f141643fa9d38f85fc7e74aef/USERGRID.tif
> The above files could not be opened, which probably indicates that they were
> not correctly produced by the executed algorithm
> Checking the log information might help you see why those layers were not
> created as expected
>
> According to the readme (dmg from http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/qgis) I
> should temporarily move all files in:
> /Library/Application Support/GDAL/1.11/PlugIns
> to elsewhere or rename the PlugIns directory. But this directory is empty.
>
> I did install the recent GDAL 1.11 Complete [39.3 MiB] 2015-5-18 from:
> http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/frameworks#gdal_complete
>
> The path as specified in the options of the processing plugin in QGIS is:
> /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/saga/
> And indeed all SAGA modules are there..
>
> Does anyone have any pointers?
> I also tried uninstalling, deleting ~/.qgis2, deleting the plist's of QGIS,
> reinstalling both 2.8.1 and 2.8.2.. no luck.
>
> Cheers,
> Olav

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"The beast is actively interested only in now, and, as it is always now and
always shall be, there is an eternity of time for the accomplishment of
objects."

- the wisdom of Tarzan