Hi Uros!
No I did not. Your post was under my radar. It seems reasonable, and
I will give it a try and report back.
What I really would like is for a QGIS developer to explain how it is supposed
to work, the prerequisites that are needed, and ultimately build an installer
that delivers a working installation.

Hälsning / Regards
Mats.E

Skickat från min / Sent from my iPad, Ursäkta att jag är kortfattad / Excuse my
brevity.