Hi Uros!
Now I have spent a reasonable amount of time for yet another failed attempt
to install QGIS server.
I did not get past the Apache part.
First, the VCRUNTIME140.dll reported missing. Solved by installing a later
vcredist.
Next, I get this: Cannot load c:/php/php5apache2_4.dll into server: %1 is
not a valid Win32 application.

Googling this gives the same ad hoc assortment of guesses.

Here I give up. This was not a valid description.

Regards, Mats.E