Hi Harrissou,
thanx for the hint. I already saw the checkbox, but had no idea what to do with it.

My problem now is, that I have really no idea what to put in the "case when"
Maybe something like
'/mypath/'|| @atlas_pagename ||'_1.jpeg' IS NULL or so?

I do not know what is expected to be returned that this option will trigger. There seems not to be a boolean type or so. The documentation does not tell what to do there.

Still confused, but there might be a solution...

Bernd