Am 26.10.2016, 22:57 Uhr, schrieb Nyall Dawson <nyall.daw...@gmail.com>:

On 27 Oct 2016 6:51 AM, "Bernd Vogelgesang" <bernd.vogelges...@gmx.de> wrote:

Arghh, sorry for the noise!

When hovering over the data-driven input button not so hectically, I discovered the explanation that it expects a 0 or 1.
So
case when'mypath'|| @atlas_pagename ||'_1.jpeg' IS NULL
THEN
0
END

did the trick!

This is odd... A null picture expression should be rendered empty, not as the red cross. The red cross is intended only as an >obnoxious, obvious indicator that a picture path was set but couldn't be found.

The expression above would only result in 0 if @atlas_pagename is null.

Nyall

Well, yeah, I was too early to announce the solution. In fact this did not render the missing image, but also not the one which is there :(

case when
'/media/Daten/IVL_Projekte/2016024_Feldhamster_NEA/2_EINGANG_MA/Bernd/QGIS/Fotos/'|| @atlas_pagename ||'_1.jpeg' IS NULL
THEN
1
ELSE
0
END

This should do it. But now I am again where is started: When the image is there, it is rendered, when not, the red cross is exported as well.

:(

Bernd

Just amazing!!!
Thanx