Am Sa, 4.03.2017, 09:43 schrieb Raymond Nijssen:
> You seem to know about databases. For me, when my data passes around 1
> million records, I turn to work directly in the database
> (using pgadmin) and only use qgis for visualising the results.

That's okay for database-guys like us. But viewing attributes in the
table is a common task, f.e. for the co-works in my office. It would
be very hard for them to understand, why to get out of QGIS just
to watch the attribute table :)

I think, limiting the amount of data to the current view will be a big
benefit.