Hi,
I´m trying to georeferenced an orthophoto in 2.18.9. Windows 7

After digitizing the points in the georef--> Set the settings-->Run the georef
- I get long red lines which mark the error.
The lines are long the error gives dY and dX values more than 100. I have seen
this bug in previous versions.
Can anyone confirm this error before I fill a Bug report.

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480 Fredensborg
Denmark