Am 08.08.2017 um 06:25 schrieb Lene Fischer:
Hi,
I´m trying to georeferenced an orthophoto in 2.18.9. Windows 7

After digitizing the points in the georef--> Set the settings-->Run the georef
- I get long red lines which mark the error.
The lines are long the error gives dY and dX values more than 100. I have seen
this bug in previous versions.
Can anyone confirm this error before I fill a Bug report.

Without further details this is hard to recover.

Screenshots from the georeferencer settings dialogue and the GCP table might help to investigate. If you open a ticket, please include both.

Greetings,
André Joost