Sorry for that, my mistake

Easy one to make, however, when you have four Linux PCs to do the work on and one token Windows PC that is unused most of the time these days.

On 14/12/18 10:50 PM, Nyall Dawson wrote:
On Fri, 14 Dec 2018 at 11:36, Patrick Dunford <enzedrailm...@gmail.com> wrote:
As far as I know, development is done mainly in Linux

The Windows and Mac editions are ports off this. I am sure the
developers and port teams do their best but you can run into issues that
are platform specific and are hard to resolve. Particularly as it is
dependent on third party libraries that again may be less well supported
on all the platforms.
I don't think this is an accurate reflection of the quality of the
Windows builds. While it's true that the majority of developers use
Linux to develop, speaking for myself at least when I'm a QGIS *user*
I'm nearly always in Windows -- and I don't have any major issues with
it.

There is occasional quirks which show up on Windows which don't on
Linux, but there's probably an equal number of quirks which show up
specifically on individual Linux distros and not on Windows!