From: Jonathan Moules <jonathan-li...@lightpear.com>
Sent: 27 January 2020 15:41
To: Michael.Dodd <michael.d...@open.ac.uk>; 'qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org'
<qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] Anyone use UK Watsonian vice counties?

CAUTION: This mail comes from outside the University. Please consider this
before opening attachments, clicking links, or acting on the content.

Hi Michael,

There is a WFS with them in that works in QGIS:

https://www.geoseer.net/rl.php?ql=f64d2064355b5bdb&p=1&q=watsonian

Not tried them for analysis or exporting them, but may be worth a try.

Cheers,

Jonathan