Hi,

I have created a slope map from a DTM.

I have limited the symbology to three meaningful classes and wish to create a
vector layer with polygons of three classes from that. The conditions are
One-Channel-Pseudocolor, Channel1 (Gray), interpolation discrete, modus
"fortlaufend" -- not identical interval or quantile, 3 classes with values
<=20, 20 - 40, > 40.

The classes show up in the layer design panel symbology tab, but the layer
browser still (thankfully!) shows the greyscale ramp.

I wish to create a vector layer with polygons from the 3 classes.

All solutions I have looked up work under slightly different condition. After
all I do not know how to get the data of the DTM into three classes like
"Flat-Gentle-Steep"; I think the vectorization should work easily then.

Can anybody hint me to a solution?

Thanks and best wishes,
Maria