Hi Gert-Jan,

Not sure how exactly you are filtering your data, but to create views you can run these queries on your PostgreSQL database using the tool you like (for example DB-manager in QGIS, or DBeaver or PGAdmin).

In case this is an SQL query filter:

CREATE VIEW blabla1 AS
[your sql select query goes here]

In case it's a 'provider object filter' (in the Source tab of your layer properties):

CREATE VIEW view_name AS
SELECT * FROM table_name WHERE
[your filter goes here]

Hope this helps,