I haven't checked to see if it can be installed on Home as I have a Win10Pro computer. However I do not recommend the NFS client for Windows since it is not native and tricky to set up. I would not have any certainty about its performance. My Windows 10 computer is usually connected to the rest of my network using the inbuilt SMB support to a separate Samba server running on the host alongside NFS.